Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Fun!!!!

So in Vegas each year the radio station 94.1 puts on this big event called The Bite of Las Vegas. It has lots of restaurants from all over Vegas come and offer different types of food and bands come and play as well. This year the Plain White T's, Sara Barelleis and Switchfoot came. We only saw the Plain White T's because unless you want to eat all day there wasn't much else to do in between the hours between bands playing.

Me and my friend Kristy decided to try pulling a full size GMC truck hoping to show up the boys.

We watched others do it before us and got a rhythm going to get momentum and sure enough.....

We pulled that truck a good 10 yards. Believe it or not, some teams of boys couldn't even pull it. We were very proud of ourselves!!!


The boys wanted to challenge each other dragging tires and then carrying them across.



My friend Brenon and I listening to the Plain W

Plain White T's


2 comments:

J, J and B said...

I totally believe that you could pull that truck! That's CRAZY!!

Janette said...

How fun! I wish we could have tagged along. I love Sara Barelleis. Love the pic of you pulling a truck. You rock!